GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Quick growing hedge (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9616-quick-growing-hedge.html)

Mike 04-03-2003 05:28 PM

Quick growing hedge

Quick growing hedge required.
Bordering a Public Footpath.
Low maintenance.
Height to 3 feet.
Attractive.
Secure but not with evasive thorns I am afraid.
'About' 125 Metres.
How many plants and at what planting intervals.

(125 Metres taken off plan and not confirmed by actual measurement)

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.

Peter Crosland 04-03-2003 05:42 PM

Quick growing hedge

Secure but not with evasive thorns I am afraid.

No there is an interesting concept! Do they run away or just hide?

karen 04-03-2003 07:46 PM

Quick growing hedge

Try www.hedging.co.uk
Karen