Old 19-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Scooby

Default Novice gardener with a problem

Put a hanging basket up outside my house but the violas appear to be
covered with hundreds of little greenfly type eggs or something like
that which look to be killing of the flower.

How do I get rid of them?

Scooby
Real Madrid have won hee-haw since signing the Average England Captain
Old 19-06-2005, 11:46 PM
andrewpreece

"Scooby" wrote in message
Put a hanging basket up outside my house but the violas appear to be
covered with hundreds of little greenfly type eggs or something like
that which look to be killing of the flower.

How do I get rid of them?

Scooby
Real Madrid have won hee-haw since signing the Average England Captain

If they're greenfly ( I don't think they have eggs ), then there are sprays
you can buy,
or if it's not too difficult squish them with your fingers. Failing that,
make up a soft
soap solution and spray them. It stops them breathing correctly I believe
and they'll
die off in a day.

Andy.