GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eucalyptus Hardwood Furniture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/96199-eucalyptus-hardwood-furniture.html)

Zarch 20-06-2005 04:51 PM

Eucalyptus Hardwood Furniture

All,

I am wanting to get some wooden furniture this summer but dont want to pay the earth. (isnt that always the case)

B&Q have a nice looking set for £100 (a 1m table and 4 chairs).
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/produc...ODID=8 070064

I was wondering how to care for Eucalyptus and any tips that anyone may have? Is Eucalyptus a good material for outdoor furniture or should I look at something else?

I intend on storing the furninture away in the winter, so it would only out in the summer months.

Cheers, Mick