Old 05-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Kate Morgan

Default free to good home, muck heap

Is there anyone out there who would like a muck heap - horse -
It is pretty big so you would need a lorry or summat like that. The top
of it is fresh stable muck/straw, and more is added everyday but the
bottom is good rotted down stuff about two years old. We are in Sth.
Glos.
If you have a spare corner on your property where it could go it would
quickly finish rotting and you would have some good compost.

kate