GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/96301-help-please.html)

Madrigo Padrigo 22-06-2005 10:25 AM

Help please

Hi.

Any way to start a "cord pull lawnmower " without the cord pull?

TIA

Peter Stockdale 22-06-2005 06:53 PM

No !
Sorry but only the most expensive lawnmowers are "dual start".
Mine is electric start but has a backup cord-pull. start
The reverse system is not normally encountered.

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Jaques d'Alltrades 22-06-2005 07:57 PM

The message
from "Peter Stockdale" contains these words:

(!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
(HTML(HEAD
(META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
(META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2668" name=GENERATOR
(STYLE(/STYLE
(/HEAD
(BODY bgColor=#ffffff
(DIV(FONT face=Arial size=2
(DIVNo !(/DIV
(DIVSorry but only the most expensive lawnmowers are "dual start".(/DIV
(DIVMine is electric start but has a backup cord-pull. start(/DIV
(DIVThe reverse system is not normally encountered.(/DIV
(DIV (/DIV
(DIVPete(/DIV
(DIV(A href="http://www.thecanalshop.com"www.thecanalshop.com(/A
(/DIV(/FONT(/DIV(/BODY(/HTML

Please don't post in HTML

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Peter Stockdale 22-06-2005 08:38 PM

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...

Please don't post in HTML

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Apologies
Did you not get my contribution of 18.53 which seems ok on my reader here ?
Pete

Jaques d'Alltrades 22-06-2005 10:39 PM

The message
from "Peter Stockdale" contains these words:

Did you not get my contribution of 18.53 which seems ok on my reader here ?

Don't know - I didn't notice one. In which thread? (I don't have the
right-shaped tuits to read everything ATM)