Old 05-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Drakanthus

Default Garden shredder under £100?

Any recommendations, please?

I'm looking to reduce a large heap of twiggy bits - nothing too heavy

duty -
to baggable size.

A satisfied user's report is what would be really useful.
--
Brian

I had a Black and Decker 1400 something or other shredder (forgotten the
exact model number) but it was crap. I spent more time unjamming the blades
than using it. Complete waste of money. I threw it away after a couple of
months of purchase in complete disgust. Wish I'd taken it back and tried to
get my money back under the trades description act "fit for purpose" and all
that.
In the past I've heard other people on this group speak highly of a Bosch
one - I understand it has some sort of "screw cutter" or something like
that, and is supposed to be very quiet to use and reliable.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)