GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone up for a bamboo exchange ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/96478-anyone-up-bamboo-exchange.html)

Hazel 26-06-2005 02:30 PM

Anyone up for a bamboo exchange ?

I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

nambucca 28-06-2005 12:50 AM

"Hazel" wrote in message
I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown

Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

I have lots of Phyllostachys Aureus and Pseudosasa japonica and would

love some of your nigra

Which area of the country are you

Hazel 28-06-2005 11:36 AM

I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown
Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

I have lots of Phyllostachys Aureus and Pseudosasa japonica and would

love some of your nigra

Which area of the country are you

Sorry, I have both of those.

Hazel

andypb 05-08-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel
I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

I have been growing some bamboo from seed and have lots of Phyllostachys pubescens (Giant hardy) seedlings, also I have seedlings of Iron bamboo Dendrocalamus strictus, Water bamboo Phyllostachys heteroclada, Thorny Giant Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea

If you interested let me know
Andy

JennyC 05-08-2005 04:21 PM

"andypb" wrote in message

Hazel Wrote:
I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown
Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

I have been growing some bamboo from seed and have lots of
Phyllostachys pubescens (Giant hardy) seedlings, also I have seedlings
of Iron bamboo Dendrocalamus strictus, Water bamboo Phyllostachys
heteroclada, Thorny Giant Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea

If you interested let me know
Andy

OH !!!
I'd love a couple of each if you can spare them (I'll pay the postage as they
would be coming to Holland)

Don't know what you'd like in return.
Maybe you could have a look on my website to see if I can do you some cuttings
"~) http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/indexgarden.htm

Jenny

Hazel 05-08-2005 06:46 PM

Hazel Wrote:
I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown
Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

I have been growing some bamboo from seed and have lots of
Phyllostachys pubescens (Giant hardy) seedlings, also I have seedlings
of Iron bamboo Dendrocalamus strictus, Water bamboo Phyllostachys
heteroclada, Thorny Giant Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea

If you interested let me know
Andy

I am indeed interested, but I need to go out right now, I'll get back to you
:)

Hazel

Hazel 07-08-2005 09:13 PM

Hazel Wrote:
I want a green stemmed tall variety and have healthy pot grown
Phyllostachys
nigra

Hazel

I have been growing some bamboo from seed and have lots of
Phyllostachys pubescens (Giant hardy) seedlings, also I have seedlings
of Iron bamboo Dendrocalamus strictus, Water bamboo Phyllostachys
heteroclada, Thorny Giant Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea

If you interested let me know
Andy

Hi Andy, I am interested in all you mention, I have more than just the
Phyllostachys nigra I can exchange, what interests you ?
I have also "Replied to Sender"

Hazel