Old 26-06-2005, 06:37 PM
chilli-heads.com

Default Growing chillies

Anybody on here like to grow chilli peppers? It's great adding your own home
grown peppers to your hot Indian curries. I've been growing them for the
past few years now and you get surprisingly good results here in the UK.
This growing season started off a bit iffy with the weather, but the sun has
been shining over the past few weeks and my Cayenne chilli plants have some
nice big peppers growing on them now! Can't wait to eat them later in the
summer.
I'd be interested in hearing if others enjoy growing them also.
If you are interested in chillies and hot and spicy food, I've just started
a website dedicated to chillies and spicy food. I just launched a recipes
section yesterday and will be adding more and more recipes including
restaurant style Indian curries. I'm also selling chilli seeds and curry
pastes through the site including the second hottest chilli seed variety in
the world (The Caribbean Red Habanero at 475,000 scovilles). I will be
opening up a discussion forum on the site as well so that people can share
their growing tips and spicy recipes!

--
Regards,
Greg (www.chilli-heads.com)