Old 30-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Totty

Mike Lyle wrote:
They don't seem to have an automatic signature-putter-inner, so if
you can be bothered it slightly helps other readers if you go "hyphen
hyphen space return" before adding your name. This means your sig
won't appear in the OE reply window.

--
Mike.

Umm...well you learn something new every day!

--
Jo

Old 30-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Mike Lyle

Totty wrote:
Mike Lyle wrote:
They don't seem to have an automatic signature-putter-inner, so if
you can be bothered it slightly helps other readers if you go

"hyphen
hyphen space return" before adding your name. This means your sig
won't appear in the OE reply window.

--
Mike.

Umm...well you learn something new every day!

There you go: it worked with your new one in my OE. Because Gg
doesn't recognise the sig delimiter, mine appeared in your message
above. Magic!

--
Mike.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Charlie Pridham

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message . com, Lisa
writes

Charlie Pridham wrote:
Welcome back, which bit of Japan were you living in?

Right in Tokyo; it was fantastic. I had a gorgeous little Japanese
garden that I didn't dare touch! Despite it being the size of a postage
stamp, a team of 5 turned up twice a year to trim it with what looked
like nail scissors...perfection.
Lisa
PS There's an old photo of it here if you are interested:
http://turquoise.blogspot.com/2002_0....html#78998055

It is lovely.
--
June Hughes

Yes it is. Fascinating place Japan. Spent a bit of time in the Yokohama area
back in the 1970's/80's found the hardest bit was travelling away from the
cities, as when in most countries if you know you want to go to say Paris,
its as easy to find on a map or road sign as London, but you try a group of
Japanese symbols!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 01-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Dwayne

I look in seed catalogs under the "radish" section. If you cant find
them,contact me directly and I will find you an address.

Dwayne

"Lisa" wrote in message
oups.com...
Really? Where do you get the seed? I'd love to grow it (the sprouts are
yummy too, grown like cress) - and also shiso, if possible
Lisa

Hello??? KnotHead Lawns 2 31-03-2003 04:32 PM
[IBC] Hello from Japan (and some questions) Becca Ridout Bonsai 0 16-02-2003 05:03 AM
[IBC] Hello Again Craig Cowing Bonsai 3 15-02-2003 03:15 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjamina Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 02:56 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjimina Richard Jeffery Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 01:42 AM