GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Broadleigh Nurseries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9726-broadleigh-nurseries.html)

Barry & Iris McCanna 07-03-2003 04:45 PM

Broadleigh Nurseries

Having posted when I had a very bad nursery experience, it is only
right that I post when I have a superb experience! I ordered from
Broadleigh Bulbs and the order arrived here in France today.
Brilliant, friendly service, superb quality plants, very well packed.
Best of all for me the six plants cost only £6.00 to send here and it
was quick. Cannot recommend them strongly enough and I shall
certainly be ordering again.

Regards
Iris McCanna

--
(All outgoing messages certified virus free)

Roberto 07-03-2003 06:20 PM

Broadleigh Nurseries

Yes they are very good, I use them every year

Barry & Iris McCanna wrote:
: Having posted when I had a very bad nursery experience, it is only
: right that I post when I have a superb experience! I ordered from
: Broadleigh Bulbs and the order arrived here in France today.
: Brilliant, friendly service, superb quality plants, very well packed.
: Best of all for me the six plants cost only £6.00 to send here and it
: was quick. Cannot recommend them strongly enough and I shall
: certainly be ordering again.
:
: Regards
: Iris McCanna

Pam Moore 08-03-2003 06:45 PM

Broadleigh Nurseries

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 18:17:38 +0000 (UTC), "Roberto"
wrote:

Yes they are very good, I use them every year

Ditto. Have visited the nursery. Nice friendly place and good
quality plants.
Cheers
Pam

Bristol

Stephen Goodall 09-03-2003 09:32 AM

Broadleigh Nurseries

These sound good where are they? and do they have a web site I can order
from or order a catalogue?

Stephen
http://uk.geocities.com/giftideasuk/

Barry & Iris McCanna 09-03-2003 09:56 AM

Broadleigh Nurseries

"Stephen Goodall" wrote in message
These sound good where are they? and do they have a web site I can

order
from or order a catalogue?

Stephen
http://uk.geocities.com/giftideasuk/

Stephen,

As I said when I started the thread, they really are superb.

Here is the link:

http://www.broadleighbulbs.co.uk/

Hope you enjoy it!

Regards