GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Azaleas. Help please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/97407-azaleas-help-please.html)

Brendy 14-07-2005 05:02 PM

Azaleas. Help please

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone tell me what that is on the branches of my azalea? Am I not feeding it enough, or something? I would appreciate any tips. Thanks Brendy.

Dwayne 15-07-2005 03:21 AM

Find out what the pH is of your soil. Azaleas need acidic soil.

Dwayne

"Brendy" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me what that is on the branches of my azalea? Am I not
feeding it enough, or something? I would appreciate any tips. Thanks
Brendy.

|Filename: Picture 311.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2829|

Brendy

Chris Hogg 15-07-2005 06:12 PM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:02:13 +0000, Brendy
wrote:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach...achmentid=2829

Looks like lichen to me. Indicative of very clean air and probably a
rather old plant. Quite harmless.

--
Chris