Old 14-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Nothing at all to do with gardening!

Did anyone get last sundays Mail on Sunday, and if they did would they loan
me the DVD which came with it?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old 14-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Sacha

On 14/7/05 15:07, in article , "Alan
Holmes" wrote:

Did anyone get last sundays Mail on Sunday, and if they did would they loan
me the DVD which came with it?

Remind me what it was and I'll see if we've still got it!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 18-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Alan Holmes

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 14/7/05 15:07, in article ,
"Alan
Holmes" wrote:

Did anyone get last sundays Mail on Sunday, and if they did would they
loan
me the DVD which came with it?

Remind me what it was and I'll see if we've still got it!

Sacha, did you get my email?

Alan

--
Sacha