GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Very large pot (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/97442-very-large-pot.html)

PigPOg 15-07-2005 10:35 AM

Very large pot

Hello

Can anyone recommend an online supplier where I can purchase a very
large plastic pot. Approx diameter (wait for it...) 3.5 feet!

Thanks,
Simon

Janet Baraclough 15-07-2005 02:02 PM

The message
from PigPOg contains these words:

Hello

Can anyone recommend an online supplier where I can purchase a very
large plastic pot. Approx diameter (wait for it...) 3.5 feet!

Try Stewart Plastics.

Janet

Hazel 15-07-2005 02:17 PM

"PigPOg" wrote in message
Hello

Can anyone recommend an online supplier where I can purchase a very
large plastic pot. Approx diameter (wait for it...) 3.5 feet!

Thanks,
Simon

Big Urn has some :)

Hazel

JennyC 15-07-2005 03:30 PM

"PigPOg" wrote in message
Hello

Can anyone recommend an online supplier where I can purchase a very
large plastic pot. Approx diameter (wait for it...) 3.5 feet!
Thanks,

Simon

Not exactly online........
I got a huge rubbery/plastic one at a local nursery. They do landscaping and it
had had a large tree in it.

They had a huge 'graveyard' of old pots.........dirt cheap too :~))

Jenny

pammyT 15-07-2005 05:59 PM

--
"JennyC" wrote in message

"PigPOg" wrote in message
Hello

Can anyone recommend an online supplier where I can purchase a very
large plastic pot. Approx diameter (wait for it...) 3.5 feet!
Thanks,

Simon

Not exactly online........
I got a huge rubbery/plastic one at a local nursery. They do landscaping

and it
had had a large tree in it.

They had a huge 'graveyard' of old pots.........dirt cheap too :~))

Heck if you bought the pot they should have given you the dirt for free
;-)

Hazel 15-07-2005 09:52 PM

Can anyone recommend an online supplier where I can purchase a very
large plastic pot. Approx diameter (wait for it...) 3.5 feet!
Thanks,
Simon

Not exactly online........
I got a huge rubbery/plastic one at a local nursery. They do landscaping

and it
had had a large tree in it.

They had a huge 'graveyard' of old pots.........dirt cheap too :~))

Heck if you bought the pot they should have given you the dirt for free
;-)

Nice one PammyT :)

Hazel