Old 15-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Default I need advice on this difficulty. Weeds weeds weeds.

ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted this to
about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably) never posted to
before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box wasn't
"uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e' deliberate). So he's
obviously engineered the headers.

Sarah

Old 15-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:
ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted this to
about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably) never posted to
before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box wasn't
"uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e' deliberate). So he's
obviously engineered the headers.

Usual mindless troll.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 16-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted
this to about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably) never
posted to before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box
wasn't "uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e'
deliberate). So he's obviously engineered the headers.

Usual mindless troll.

Usual and mindless I may be, but I am certainly *not* a troll! ;o) eg

Old 16-07-2005, 04:28 AM
Gene A

Not a troll? LMFAO
See this http://tinyurl.com/a9ysc
This http://tinyurl.com/djflo
And this http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-532190.php

Old 16-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted
this to about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably) never
posted to before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box
wasn't "uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e'
deliberate). So he's obviously engineered the headers.

Usual mindless troll.

Usual and mindless I may be, but I am certainly *not* a troll! ;o) eg

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who fell
into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

Old 16-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted
this to about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably)
never posted to before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box
wasn't "uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e'
deliberate). So he's obviously engineered the headers.

Usual mindless troll.

Usual and mindless I may be, but I am certainly *not* a troll! ;o)
eg

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who fell
into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

LOL!! My toes are fine, my dear... ;o) I was messin' witcha!

Old 17-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who fell
into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

LOL!! My toes are fine, my dear... ;o) I was messin' witcha!

Thass good. Since you're messing with me, will you have a second helping?

Old 17-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Jaques d'Alltrades" contains
these words:

From: "Jaques d'Alltrades"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:04:24 -0400

Hows your brain you stupid ****?
ML wrote:
I need advice on this difficulty.

crap snipped

I have just Googled this idiot's email address and he's multiposted
this to about a dozen groups, all of them ones he's (probably)
never posted to before.

And, strangely enough, when I clicked reply, in the newsgroup box
wasn't "uk.rec.gardening' but 'uk.local.essx' (missing 'e'
deliberate). So he's obviously engineered the headers.

Usual mindless troll.

Usual and mindless I may be, but I am certainly *not* a troll! ;o)
eg

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who fell
into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

LOL!! My toes are fine, my dear... ;o) I was messin' witcha!

I might point out that the above post is a forgery, but the troll seems
mindlessly to have omitted the reply.

Old 18-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who
fell into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

LOL!! My toes are fine, my dear... ;o) I was messin' witcha!

Thass good. Since you're messing with me, will you have a second
helping?

Well, I never say no... ;o) Say, Rusty, where are you located? I'm in South
Bucks and I've a feeling you're not a million miles away, are you?

Sarah

Old 18-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Joesi

You are a million miles away from reality, wake the **** up and realize what
a waste of time your life has been.

Old 18-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:

Well, I never say no... ;o) Say, Rusty, where are you located? I'm in South
Bucks and I've a feeling you're not a million miles away, are you?

Well, no. South, yes, but Bucks, no.

Try South Norfolk...

Old 18-07-2005, 10:45 PM
David Rance

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:

I wasn't referring to you, but to the OP whom you quoted, but who
fell into my idiot trap - I hope your toes aren't bruised?

LOL!! My toes are fine, my dear... ;o) I was messin' witcha!

Thass good. Since you're messing with me, will you have a second
helping?

Well, I never say no... ;o) Say, Rusty, where are you located? I'm in South
Bucks and I've a feeling you're not a million miles away, are you?

Then you're not far from me!

David

--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK