Old 18-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Default I must apologise

For the children (actually it's just one child that keeps changing its name)
who appear to be following me around lately. It started over in the MS
groups and it's obviously learnt how to use Google Groups.

Apologies to Rusty and Nick (and anyone else it's masqueraded as). Obviously
the schools are out in the States...

Warmest wishes,

Sarah

Old 18-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Kay

In article , Miss Perspicacia Tick
writes
For the children (actually it's just one child that keeps changing its name)
who appear to be following me around lately. It started over in the MS
groups and it's obviously learnt how to use Google Groups.

No need to apologise - it's hardly your fault!

we've got used to all the other stalkers, no doubt we'll get used to
yours too ;-)
--
Kay

Old 18-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:

For the children (actually it's just one child that keeps changing its
name)
who appear to be following me around lately. It started over in the MS
groups and it's obviously learnt how to use Google Groups.

Apologies to Rusty and Nick (and anyone else it's masqueraded as).
Obviously
the schools are out in the States...

I've noticed. I feel a lart coming on.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 18-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Eddy T

You know who you should apologize to? All the people you have treated like a
piece of shit over the years, not the people who do not know what a true
troll you actually are.
As I have said before this is only the tip of the iceberg
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-532190.php

Old 18-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Eddy T

I almost forgot, being a famous net cop troll for spelling etc. you spelled
apologize incorrectly in the subject line. A "former english teacher" can't
spell without spell-check. Classic.