GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mulch recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/97816-mulch-recommendations.html)

Ramin Nakisa 23-07-2005 01:51 PM

mulch recommendations

Hi,

A few neighbours and I want to order some peat-free mulch. Can anyone
recommend good suppliers and also share your experiences with different
types of mulch?

A few years ago I bought some cocoa mulch and although the smell of
chocolate was nice initially, it soon began to cloy. Our local council
(Bucks) provide bags of composted garden waste, which is beautiful
stuff, but it costs 2.50 a bag, which seems a bit expensive.

Thanks,

Ramin Nakisa,
Amersham.