GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recommend Cheapest Place for Hayter Mowers delivered? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9794-recommend-cheapest-place-hayter-mowers-delivered.html)

Gary 08-03-2003 10:44 AM

Recommend Cheapest Place for Hayter Mowers delivered?

Thank you to all who replied to my post about a cheap petrol mower with rear
mower.

As you all said finding one under £200 is a little difficult so i'm uping
my budget slightly :-).

I believe the cheapest mower with a rear roller could be the :

Hayter Hawk Sprint 375 16"
The RRP is £299 - so hopefully i can pick this up for around £240 ish?.

Can anyone recommend the cheapest online stores or mail order shops for
ordering one so i can find the cheapest price.

Thank you very much again to anyone that responds to my post

Gary 08-03-2003 12:44 PM

Recommend Cheapest Place for Hayter Mowers delivered?

Has anyone used buy a mower ???

http://tinyurl.com/73da

Alastair J. Smith 08-03-2003 07:21 PM

Recommend Cheapest Place for Hayter Mowers delivered?

Gary, I haven't used the company, but if you're looking for someone to vouch
for the company I certainly can. The company is F.G. Adamson based in
Swanland, East Yorkshire.

I'm an area sale manager for a Lawn & Garden machinery manufacturer and they
used to be one of my accounts that I called upon. They are an established
garden machinery dealer and distributor and are a reputable company.

Alastair

"Gary" wrote in message
Has anyone used buy a mower ???

http://tinyurl.com/73da

Gary 09-03-2003 11:56 AM

"Alastair J. Smith" wrote in message
Gary, I haven't used the company, but if you're looking for someone to

vouch
for the company I certainly can. The company is F.G. Adamson based in
Swanland, East Yorkshire.

I'm an area sale manager for a Lawn & Garden machinery manufacturer and

they
used to be one of my accounts that I called upon. They are an established
garden machinery dealer and distributor and are a reputable company.

Alastair

Thank you Alastair, ill look them up.
I am reluctant to just buy from the cheapest online, I would prefer the
peace of mind of a recommendation