Old 09-10-2005, 04:07 AM
blauter78

Default Hose coming from ground???? what is this?

Hi everyone,
I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC flexible
PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard near the house.
Any clue on what this is? It even feels like there is air coming from
it. Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

Old 09-10-2005, 06:28 AM
Andy MPLS 44:59:56 N - 93:19:3.018 W

How long have you been in your house? Could it be part of a sprinkler
system?

Old 09-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Cereus-validus.......

It your freaking house.

You tell us what it is.

Put a lit match up to it and see if it explodes!!!!

oups.com...

Old 09-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Travis

blauter78 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC
flexible PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard
near
the house. Any clue on what this is? It even feels like there
is
air coming from it. Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

It is probably the breathing tube of someone that got buried
alive last week.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 09-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Oxymel of Squill

Hi everyone,
I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC flexible
PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard near the house.
Any clue on what this is?

Well how else do you think hoses breed?

It even feels like there is air coming from
it.

and they fart, they're only human

Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

Old 09-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Bert Byfield

I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC flexible
PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard near the house.
Any clue on what this is?

It sounds like an irrigation hose that is intended to leak water into the
ground.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Jenny

blauter78 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC flexible
PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard near the house.
Any clue on what this is? It even feels like there is air coming from
it. Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

I have one of these. The well installer told me is an overflow pipe from
a true artesian well. Water runs out of it in the spring or when our
water table rises. (Like, say, now, after the 8 inches of rain we had
yesterday).

If he hadn't come over for something else, I would never have known what
it is, either.

--Jenny
Old 10-10-2005, 03:00 AM

Perhaps a bleed off hose from the condenser on the central
airconditioner?

Old 11-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Treedweller

On 8 Oct 2005 20:07:46 -0700, "blauter78"
wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC flexible
PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard near the house.
Any clue on what this is? It even feels like there is air coming from
it. Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

conduit for a remote spy camera--THEY ARE WATCHING!!!