Old 23-05-2008, 09:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default EVERYONE THAT I HAVE ON MY YAHOO ACCOUNT

In article , Persephone
wrote:

On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:51:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME FOR SHOUTING. THIS IS SERIOUS ENOUGH THAT I AM
WRITING THIS IN CAPITALS. SOMEONE BOGUS AND EVIL HAS ACCESSED MY
ACCOUNT AND IS CURRENTLY SENDING HORRIBLE E-
MAILS TO THEM. IT IS NOT ME. THEY HAVE LOCKED ME OUT OF MY
LOONYGARDENER ACCOUNT AT YAHOO AND I'VE SENT THEM THE ORIGINAL COPY OF
THE FRAUDULENT LETTER THAT GOT MY PASSWORD AND INFORMATION. I HAVE
NOW OPENED AN ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT. It is
. I
have love EVERYTHING on my loonygardener account. pictures of the
granddaughter, pictures of my mom, letters that go back years that are
in files. pictures of James when we were witing when he was still in
England.....and addresses that I don't have on my computer at home.
I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but if you could send notifications
to anyone in your address book that you'd know who writes to me at the
loonygardener@yahoo account and give them my alternative e-
mail.......I am at the library and if I leave, that's it until Tuesday
as they're closed for the Memorial holiday. this is a bear.......I'm
about frantic. thanks for your patience

Sorry for your trouble.

Would you consider bringing the FBI in on this?

Some years ago, a vicious porno nutcase put out stuff about me
including name, address and phone (that he got somehow)
plus obscene language you would not believe.

I went to the FBI and the Special Agent I showed the stuff
was ready to go with the case, but his superior over-rode his
decision.

At least think about it. FBI would have ways of finding these
criminals. Making an object lesson of one MIGHT deter
others...but then, they are probably mental cases..

Persephone

About three hours ago I received a phone call from Commerce Bank
security dealing with My son's Visa and they asked to call back right
away. This all automated. Well knowing what phishing meant I called
and the first question was what was the card number. This automated.
So I hung up wondering how the number worked but the name was wrong
just a bit.
Called the bank and they said it sounded flawed but would not talk to
me as it concerned my son's visa. I notified my son who called customer
service at his bank and it was not a problem.
Guess paranoia is a good things sometimes. SAD.

Bill

Whose new Email address is

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA