Old 07-03-2005, 12:02 AM

Default Help I Lost Illegal Account.

More OT spam from the shared-secrets.account

Anonymous wrote:
i made same request on rec.ponds pretending to be the victim.
My bluff got called by a dude in the law enforcement newsgroup.
And
the guy called me a cyberstalker.I then had Howard Dean style
metldown, on rec.ponds. Robb wont give me free account.

I lost illegal use of her Heartoftn.net account when carol got
new ISP, one I was
doing was changining her header to make it look like hers, and
it seems that I
got caught posting to the wrong porn group.

i also tried to impersonate 2 HOT net administrators.
and i hpe shes losing accounts in minutes as she gets them.
only one
person backs me up with my Spam... which is my sock puppets like
the Judge.

Interesting is, that the guy from Law enforcement news group,
told us
that i try to get others to do my dirty laundry. As you can see,
by
my sock original posting. I cant do it myself, because i'm so
paranoid of being expozed. He said that im charateristic of a
cyberstalker.

she proved that I used her account to post to porn groups, but
the law
enforcement guy who is my sock puppet,called a bluff on that as
well. She produced all th a evidence
of such, so i went in a frenzy of reposting old annonymous
postings of years past, that no one care about.

my attempts at lies and slander and harrament to her family, her
******* grandson, and the people of rec.ponds are failing.

i basicly brought down ARJW to a tabloid NG, where not even the
original PB inclines to post anymore. i now infest Rec.ponds,
where
is im not wanted nor welcomed, and as I pray to Satan, she will
be
losing her share secret account as well. No decent ISP wants to
be
associated with thier users, nuts like me downloading child
pornargraphy wich I love.

If i would have followed the age old advice to get off the net,
and
service my wife as all decent potent men do, my wife would not
have to look for her jollies and do the chachacah with other men
elsewhere.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.