Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered User

Exclamation Help urgently needed!

Hello everyone! Heres the situation:
My girlfriend recently got me lucky bamboo for my birthday and all seemed to be going well, until it started to turn yellow and then black!
Here are some pictures:

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc02393tk2.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc02394ak9.jpg

Help me please guys i don't want it to die!
Thanks
Old 04-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lights View Post
Hello everyone! Heres the situation:
My girlfriend recently got me lucky bamboo for my birthday and all seemed to be going well, until it started to turn yellow and then black!
Here are some pictures:

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc02393tk2.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc02394ak9.jpg

Help me please guys i don't want it to die!
Thanks
"Lucky bamboo" isn't bamboo, it's dracaena. You'll find about 100 prevoius threads on this forum answer your question. Or else google "lucky bamboo care".
Old 25-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
"Lucky bamboo" isn't bamboo, it's dracaena. You'll find about 100 prevoius threads on this forum answer your question. Or else google "lucky bamboo care".
The LB is pretty cool, I've a couple as well ans some lucky-bamboo-like furniture.

Do a Google using "lucky bamboo care"

I did this for you and want you to look at the section on water at this site:
http://www.flowershopnetwork.com/pag...erJuly2003.php

There are so many guides I want you to look at a few in the event that "one" tip helps restore your plant.

That's the best answer I know how to give you
good luck