Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Tom

Default Magnum 350 - using micron filter

"Francisco Caama o" wrote in message ...
When should I use the micron, because I used it for 3 days and the water
start flowing really slow, with no presure at all... so I just put the
carbon Media containerone.... because I don't think I have to spend 19,99
Can$ two times a week, sorry if is an stupid question but I will really like
to know more if I could clean it and how????, can I use it many times ?????

Thanks !!!!!!!!
for all that had help me before and you now !!!!
)

I use mine all the time for "polishing",then I put it in a bucket of
water with some bleach for a day, rinse it real well and it looks and
works like brand new. I have 2 which I rotate so one is always clean.
Haven't bought a new one in 2 years.
Tom
Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Robert

I agree with Tom, rotate two microns through a bleach solution weekly. My
magnum runs about a week with a roughing filter and the micron and I swap
them out on the weekend with washed/bleached filters from the previous week.
Bob
"LeighMo" wrote in message
When should I use the micron, because I used it for 3 days and the water
start flowing really slow, with no presure at all...

I would use it only for special occasions. Like, if company's coming

over, or
if you're going to take a photo of the tank, and you want it looking its

best.

Leigh