Fuchsia-8086

Old 22-01-2017, 05:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Fuchsia-8086

Over the years, I don't know how many fuchsias I've bought and killed,
they just don't seem to like our climate. :-(
However a couple of years ago I decided to give it one more try to grow
one and what do you know, so far it is still alive, it's been flowering
since September and still producing blooms :-)
Old 23-01-2017, 01:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wolf K was thinking very hard :
On 2017-01-22 00:39, BarbaraH wrote:
Over the years, I don't know how many fuchsias I've bought and
killed,
they just don't seem to like our climate. :-(
However a couple of years ago I decided to give it one more try to
grow
one and what do you know, so far it is still alive, it's been
flowering
since September and still producing blooms :-)

Lovely composition.

Thanks.
Old 29-01-2017, 04:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 2017-01-22 00:39, BarbaraH wrote:
Over the years, I don't know how many fuchsias I've bought and killed,
they just don't seem to like our climate. :-(
However a couple of years ago I decided to give it one more try to grow
one and what do you know, so far it is still alive, it's been flowering
since September and still producing blooms :-)

Lovely composition.

For some reason BarbaraH's post doesn't show (Eternal September and
Albasani do not see it). Anyone else missing it?

--

Jeff
Old 29-01-2017, 10:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 2017-01-22 00:39, BarbaraH wrote:
Over the years, I don't know how many fuchsias I've bought and killed,
they just don't seem to like our climate. :-(
However a couple of years ago I decided to give it one more try to grow
one and what do you know, so far it is still alive, it's been flowering
since September and still producing blooms :-)

Lovely composition.

For some reason BarbaraH's post doesn't show (Eternal September and
Albasani do not see it). Anyone else missing it?

Here on ES, yes. Thought the original must have been a long time ago.

--
Dan Espen
Old 30-01-2017, 12:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 29/01/17 22:28, Dan Espen wrote:

On 2017-01-22 00:39, BarbaraH wrote:
Over the years, I don't know how many fuchsias I've bought and killed,
they just don't seem to like our climate. :-(
However a couple of years ago I decided to give it one more try to grow
one and what do you know, so far it is still alive, it's been flowering
since September and still producing blooms :-)

Lovely composition.

For some reason BarbaraH's post doesn't show (Eternal September and
Albasani do not see it). Anyone else missing it?

Here on ES, yes. Thought the original must have been a long time ago.

It's very recent. Wolf K's reply was 22 January 2017. BarbaraH's post
was earlier the same day. According to WolfK's header, his post was in
reply to . If you enter
that into the search box at al.howardknight.net, it confirms the
original post was made on 21 or 22 January 2017 (depending on which
timezone you are referencing). Unfortunately not all the base64 encoded
jpg in the message is available.

--

Jeff