Subject

Old 30-01-2017, 06:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Subject

Having had to do a Clean Install of Win 10 recently (prev. Win 7
upgrade which went unstable) I lost windows Live Mail which Microsoft
no longer support so it's unavailable as a download. Now trying the
NewsgroupsRT App from the Store. first impression is it's a bit clunky
but it gets me here. At least I no longer have to rely on add on
programs to correctly post.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 31-01-2017, 04:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:58:51 +0000, Bob Hobden
wrote:

Having had to do a Clean Install of Win 10 recently (prev. Win 7
upgrade which went unstable) I lost windows Live Mail which Microsoft
no longer support so it's unavailable as a download. N

Google on "live essentials". The best explanation of your options is
he
http://www.howtogeek.com/286552/how-...ds-in-january/

--
Bob
Time is out of joint for the joint that is out of time
Old 31-01-2017, 11:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Having had to do a Clean Install of Win 10 recently (prev. Win 7
upgrade which went unstable) I lost windows Live Mail which Microsoft
no longer support so it's unavailable as a download. N

Google on "live essentials". The best explanation of your options is
he
http://www.howtogeek.com/286552/how-...ds-in-january/

--
Bob
Time is out of joint for the joint that is out of time
www.kanyak.com

Thanks for that but the App NewsgroupsRT seems to work OK for
Newsgroups and therefor the normal Mail app is fine for mail. I could
use Outlook 2016, which I have, but it's a bit OTT for what I need.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden