Old 01-04-2003, 10:32 PM
No-Name

Default Golden barrel cactus (potted plant)

I have a potted golden barrel cactus, approximately 10" high and 10" across
at its widest point. How much pot do I need for a cactus of this size, and
what's the best source of an appropriate potting mixture? Thanks.

Old 02-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Cereoid+10+

If you refuse to give your name, why should we bother telling you?

Did you do a google search? There are hundreds of websites with the basic
info you seek.

Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 AM
No-Name

Oh yeah - "why should WE bother telling you" - you must be the newsgroup
spokesperson, or maybe the self-appointed newsgroup spokesperson, or maybe
just a jerk who has nothing better to do than assume responsibility for
running the newsgroup and criticizing others. I did a google search - and I
saw your name in a lot of other posts - you were a jerk there, too. I if
offended you in any way by preserving my anonymity - "Cereoid+10+" - like,
that's a name? Get a life - and please, sit on my cactus, you freaking
jerk.

.com...

Old 02-04-2003, 06:44 AM
Cereoid+10+

Yeah sure, like we want to help a total asshole who not only can't take a
joke, he/she/it doesn't have the brains to come up with a clever moniker.

If you actually did do a google search, you already have found hundreds of
websites that provide info on basic cactus care that even a deranged
paranoid simpleton like you can follow. I have a feeling we have crossed
paths before. Your insults are very familiar, broccoli, phantom of the
Internet.

No-Name wrote in message
Oh yeah - "why should WE bother telling you" - you must be the newsgroup
spokesperson, or maybe the self-appointed newsgroup spokesperson, or maybe
just a jerk who has nothing better to do than assume responsibility for
running the newsgroup and criticizing others. I did a google search - and

saw your name in a lot of other posts - you were a jerk there, too. I if
offended you in any way by preserving my anonymity - "Cereoid+10+" - like,
that's a name? Get a life - and please, sit on my cactus, you freaking
jerk.

.com...