Cattleya Unknown

Old 18-01-2010, 03:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Cattleya Unknown

This one has the most velvety lip I ever saw. It doesn't show up
in the photo though?
Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
Cattleya Unknown-c-unknown-970-03785.jpg
Old 19-01-2010, 04:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ok, per request, replying to make a thread. For Casper!

Old 19-01-2010, 09:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Same here - Thank goodness for the orchidphotos list!

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com
Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books
Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!

Old 21-01-2010, 01:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

You betchum, Red Rider! And thanks to you for putting it in place for us.

Diana

news:[email protected]..

Old 22-01-2011, 12:08 PM

The orchid family, Orchidaceae, is the most numerous in the plant kingdom. There are about 25,000 to 30,000 known species of orchids around the world. Orchids are found in all continents except Antarctica, and Duplicate File Cleaner from hot tropical jungles to the cold climate in North America. However, some orchids are found only in certain region of the world and nowhere else, for example, the Vanda genus colonizes only South East Asia.
Old 30-01-2011, 06:04 AM
jasmin101's Avatar

Location: Medan

It's easily distinguished from other plants...yes, apomorphies...
and personally, I like the white orchid, a symbol of innocence and sweetness..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29Smith View Post
The orchid family, Orchidaceae, is the most numerous in the plant kingdom. There are about 25,000 to 30,000 known species of orchids around the world. Orchids are found in all continents except Antarctica, and Duplicate File Cleaner from hot tropical jungles to the cold climate in North America. However, some orchids are found only in certain region of the world and nowhere else, for example, the Vanda genus colonizes only South East Asia.
__________________
Just wanna share things across my mind especially gardening, landscape, lawn turf and more.
cheers
jasmine | seo services
Old 07-04-2011, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Wendy7 View Post
This one has the most velvety lip I ever saw. It doesn't show up
in the photo though?
Cheers Wendy
It's really look like amazing. I surprise to see it. Thank you for sharing such lip.
Old 19-05-2011, 12:12 PM

Its simply amazing photo and how I can upload photos?
Old 15-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Paxton's Avatar

Awesome photo of this flower,.
I love the purple color and its looking great in the purple color,.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:40 AM

Location: USA

Originally Posted by jasmin101 View Post
It's easily distinguished from other plants...yes, apomorphies...
and personally, I like the white orchid, a symbol of innocence and sweetness..
Jasmin , I totally agree with you planting is sign of beauty as well as it is also depiction of innocence. I too am fond of gardening and always seek ways to get new plants from here and there.... Its good to be with plants.
Old 29-08-2011, 02:05 PM

I am facing problem to upload my snap of a good quality, can you please help me out..
Old 09-01-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by rgrdsprashant View Post
I am facing problem to upload my snap of a good quality, can you please help me out..
stunning - such a deep colour

Rate This Thread: