Ramial chipped wood... my experiment

Old 19-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Banned

Location: Quebec
Default Ramial chipped wood... my experiment

Permaculture great!

Since 3 years i practised the use of ramial chipped you in my bed plants.

Material is free when you request a trees cut workers.

Comment fabriquer et utiliser du bois raméal fragmenté (BRF), how to make en use ramial chipped wood (RCW)

Comments?
Old 31-01-2013, 06:30 PM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

yes you are right....completely agree with you.