Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread

Old 24-08-2011, 06:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

Old 24-08-2011, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what am
I missing? and more to the point why ?
--
(º•.¸(¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨)¸.•º)
.•°•. Nik .•°•.
Old 24-08-2011, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what am
I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'
--
(º•.¸(¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨)¸.•º)
.•°•. Nik .•°•.
Old 24-08-2011, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ghostrecon" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what
am
I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

ISTR there was a thread about poppy seeds recently, although I can't find it
now. Perhaps the OPs server snafu'd at that point and isn't showing him
anything newer?

Steve

Old 24-08-2011, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-08-24 08:11:29 +0000, Ghostrecon said:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has gone
wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds - what am
I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds". He
can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

--
David Pitt

Old 24-08-2011, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-08-24 08:11:29 +0000, Ghostrecon said:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?

poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine
Old 24-08-2011, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JIP" wrote

David Pitt wrote:

Ghostrecon said:

, Ghostrecon wrote:

, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?
poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine

Perhaps on this Ng he accidentally put us all in his blocked senders list.
:-)

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Old 24-08-2011, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , JIP
writes

On 2011-08-24 08:11:29 +0000, Ghostrecon said:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:52 +0100, Ghostrecon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:03:22 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?
poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine

I suspect his news reader is playing up.. I'd try unsubscribing and then
resubscribing to the group
--
Chris French