Old 12-05-2005, 09:22 PM
andrew fox

Default re air rifles,

what do crows cook up like
we have one useing our birdbath as a dinner plate and is leaving various
horrible food detrius behind him, baby bird skulls, pigeon legs and
things that cant be defined!! urhhh

andrew
Old 12-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
andrew fox wrote:
what do crows cook up like
we have one useing our birdbath as a dinner plate and is leaving various
horrible food detrius behind him, baby bird skulls, pigeon legs and
things that cant be defined!! urhhh

From a culinary point of view, I have heard that crows are the avian
equivalent of foxes.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
andrew fox

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
andrew fox wrote:

what do crows cook up like
we have one useing our birdbath as a dinner plate and is leaving various
horrible food detrius behind him, baby bird skulls, pigeon legs and
things that cant be defined!! urhhh

From a culinary point of view, I have heard that crows are the avian
equivalent of foxes.

curry?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 13-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Derek Turner

andrew fox wrote:
what do crows cook up like
we have one useing our birdbath as a dinner plate and is leaving various
horrible food detrius behind him, baby bird skulls, pigeon legs and
things that cant be defined!! urhhh

adult crows are inedible. long country tradition of shooting the
fedglings off the branches when they leave the nest (pour candlewax into
..410 paper cartridge for a makeshift bullet!). These are apparently
delicious tho' I've never tried them: so good, in fact, that they made
it into a nursery-rhyme!

Old 13-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Derek Turner

Derek Turner wrote:
andrew fox wrote:

what do crows cook up like
we have one useing our birdbath as a dinner plate and is leaving
various horrible food detrius behind him, baby bird skulls, pigeon
legs and things that cant be defined!! urhhh

adult crows are inedible. long country tradition of shooting the
fedglings off the branches when they leave the nest (pour candlewax into
.410 paper cartridge for a makeshift bullet!). These are apparently
delicious tho' I've never tried them: so good, in fact, that they made
it into a nursery-rhyme!

sorry to follow up my own post but I've just read Jaque's post and he's
right, I'm wrong: it's rooks not crows - sorry