Old 21-03-2014, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Arlington Court

We've just had a few days in North Devon and visited Arlington Court.
The house is interesting enough but I'd love to see the gardens again
in summer. The vegetable garden is a beautiful walled space,
immaculately kept and just outside it is the restored remains of a
large conservatory, overlooking a lovely ornamental garden with an oval
pond and some restrained but beautiful planting. The national carriage
collection is interesting, too!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com