Old 22-03-2014, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Snow!

On 22/03/2014 13:11, Sacha wrote:
There was snow on the higher parts of Exmoor as we drove through this
morning and the temp there was 5C. It's a tropical 9C in South Devon!
Things are noticeably slower in blooming there. But we've just had a
brief hailstorm here.

Brrrr. Shiver me timbers! We've not had any snow, but I still can't
get warm. Hope this chilly phase is going to pass soon. I'd just
started being slightly brave and hardening a few plants off (yes,
obviously far too early), and now we're promised frosts. Still, I've
managed to get a few hardier things in the ground, so it was worth while
braving the elements.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London