Old 22-03-2014, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Snowy Snowy is offline

Default Snow!

Sacha wrote:
There was snow on the higher parts of Exmoor as we drove through this
morning and the temp there was 5C. It's a tropical 9C in South Devon!
Things are noticeably slower in blooming there. But we've just had a
brief hailstorm here.

Since when has Usenet become Twitter Sacha?

Your post is far off topic that you could almost be classed as a troll - or
perhaps because you have ranted at others making such off-topic post here in
the past, a hypocrite would the term used?

Now a more relevant question would have been:

"There was snow on the higher parts of Exmoor as we drove through this
morning and the temp there was 5C". Now as a theoretical question, could
some of the regulars posting here suggest the various types of veg and
fruit plants that would survive in these conditions long-term - bearing in
mind the vast weather changes we've recently had?

Let It be