Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Jim Webster

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Gordon Couger wrote in message

Well I expect I can find any number of then at extension sites in

Texas and
Oklahoma. Rather extensive ones on done to size irrigation systems

once and
then reduced to a look up tables for soil type and crop.

I expect that they world be a forgin to the UK as filling out paper

work on
doctoring calves would be to me.

I am sure that you do some irrigation but the size of them and the

varying
climate and soils you go by expert experiance more than trying to

match all
the equations to you climate that varies by the mile.

All those water budget equations don't take into account the rain fall
anyway so they are only truly valid in the desert. To use them you

have a
number of K factor in them

it did rather strike me that doing one for an area with five feet of
rain was something of a waste of time.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

--
Gordon

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK