Old 22-03-2014, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Snow!

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:11:34 +0000, Sacha wrote:

There was snow on the higher parts of Exmoor as we drove through this
morning and the temp there was 5C.

Still getting frosts and when I went out at 0730 this morning there
was a good inch of snow on the car/roads. Informed this evening that
in snowed through the morning leading to about 2" by midday.

Snowdrops are coming to an end, daffs? Well last week I said "If it
stays this warm they'll be out in a week", they haven't shown any
change for the last few days as it's been too cold.

--
Cheers
Dave.