Old 23-03-2014, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter & Jeanne Peter & Jeanne is offline

Default I'm Knackered!

"Janet" wrote in message
et...

Shocking! I bought a second hand ex-hire Hayter and it only lasted me
another 25 years. Even my 1977 plastic smallest-size electric Flymo is
showing signs of wear and tear and moaning, pah.

Our grass is growing and badly needs cutting but the ground is far
too wet. However, it's sunny, two days ago the frogs spawned in the
pond, and I planted the potatoes yesterday.. so it's spring.

Janet.

Just matter of timing - I find.
I have done mine three times this year and have found it considerably
less soggy that many previous years.
Mind you - we do not do floods much here in Cheshire!!
Pete