Old 23-03-2014, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Flowers on Perlagonuim - anyone else?

On 23/03/2014 11:22, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
Our Perlagonia have been left outside under shelter over winter (Suffolk).

A couple are now flowering and the rest look happy.

Is it usual to have flowers out in March?

Or is this just a sign of a mild winter and early spring?

Cheers

Dave R

Same here but, as Monty pointed out, the mornings can get bitterly cold
in fine Spring weather. I've given mine a dribble of water this morning,
which will probably turn out to be the wrong thing.