Old 24-03-2014, 01:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default ID mystery plant

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 2:01:26 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

I don't know where it came from,but it is sowing itself in several places.

At the moment, it is setting seed, so long seed-bearing spike - picture not good enough to show.

Picture I (hope) I uploaded to NG is before seed.

Would REALLY love ID.

TIA

HB

Sigh! Is it really that obscure?