Old 24-03-2014, 07:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default Desperate Help To Kill Grass

Higgs Boson writes:

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:15:55 AM UTC-7, mlcwa wrote:
Helen Middlemas writes:

I was just about to suggest the infamous Roundup. Sometimes one has to take a detour around one's principles g
If you use it, be sure to follow directions. Important is to water well before applying.
Definitely, salt is a no-no. Look back in history at how conquerers sowed the land of their defeated enemies with salt.
What is a "membrane"? Is that a UK term? Don't remember hearing it Over Here.

Damn, some fool used GG and double spaced the entire thread.
I've fixed the little part I'm replying too.
Anyway, give us a break and DUMP GG.

Yeah, I hesitated to mention Roundup.
We have some posters here that get irrational.
Nothing at all wrong with it when used for the right way.
When a pro comes in to give you a new lawn, they kill the old lawn/weeds
with Roundup. A little later they put in seeds, and new then nice new lawn.
New grass grows, right after the terrible Roundup.
Go figure.

A membrane has to be something like landscape cloth.

--
Dan Espen