Old 25-03-2014, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Akebia quinata alba

"Sacha" wrote in message
I've just popped out to the Nursery and this climber is growing on pillars
along the path. The scent is astonishing! It always amazes and delights
me that such wonderful smells come from such little flowers!
--

Sacha

I think its one of the best in terms of flower power, I have a few promising
seedlings on trial where I crossed it with the normal coloured one but its a
few years before you know how much they are going to flower. I was trying to
get another cream/white which could then be grown in company with the
original there by getting both plants to fruit.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs