Old 26-03-2014, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Timothy Murphy Timothy Murphy is offline

Default Planting tree in plastic pot

Martin wrote:

Since you already have a Magnolia and have not remarked on yellowed
leaves, I assume your soil is neutral to acid. If you do see yellowing
leaves (chlorosis), then a acid mulch and/or feed will help.

Thanks for your (earlier) advice.
But no, my non-flowering magnolia is disgustingly healthy.

Our Lidl Magnolia flowered once and died during the winter.

I guess that's better than never flowering and living to 100.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net