Old 27-03-2014, 09:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Desperate Help To Kill Grass

On Monday, March 24, 2014 12:37:36 PM UTC-7, mlcwa wrote:
Higgs Boson writes:

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:15:55 AM UTC-7, mlcwa wrote:

Helen Middlemas writes:

I was just about to suggest the infamous Roundup. Sometimes one has to take a detour around one's principles g

If you use it, be sure to follow directions. Important is to water well before applying.

Definitely, salt is a no-no. Look back in history at how conquerers sowed the land of their defeated enemies with salt.

What is a "membrane"? Is that a UK term? Don't remember hearing it Over Here.

Damn, some fool used GG and double spaced the entire thread.

I've fixed the little part I'm replying too.

Anyway, give us a break and DUMP GG.

I WOULD LOVE TO! I HATE THE WAY THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.

Just haven't had the time or ability to find an email client that allows entry to news groups with more flexibility than GG. Would also like to have killfiling ability, for example, in another NG that gives good advice on [subject] but is also polluted with scary ***************.

Someone suggested Thunderbird way back, and I tried, but it got too complicated for moi.

Yeah, I hesitated to mention Roundup.

We have some posters here that get irrational.

Nothing at all wrong with it when used for the right way.

When a pro comes in to give you a new lawn, they kill the old lawn/weeds

with Roundup. A little later they put in seeds, and new then nice new lawn.

New grass grows, right after the terrible Roundup.

Go figure.

A membrane has to be something like landscape cloth.

Tx.

HB