Old 26-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Jim Webster

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy wrote in message
Gordon Couger wrote:

I don't know if water evaporates at 20 degrees

Oh yes you do, yes you do....

My record high temperature is 50 C.

Now that's pretty hot. I bet it can also get pretty cold at night in

New
Mexico!

For water budgets try google and search for 'cotton water budget'

you
will get plenty and 'UK wheat "water budget" ' brings up a bunch as

well.

Not to mention what 'tze water budget' brought up on this here old

thread...

obviously you missed the bit that they all seemed to be done by UK
establishments dealing with third world or US agriculture.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'