Old 27-03-2014, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Desperate Help To Kill Grass

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:30:51 AM UTC-7, Todd wrote:
On 03/27/2014 11:24 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Back when I tried Mozilla (Thunderbird

precursor) it was pretty damn simple. You should have tried harder.

Forte Agent works fine:http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

Actually, I was a faithful Agent user for YEARS, way back. It was considered one of the most powerful email clients.

Can't remember why I didn't upgrade from earlier versions, which are by now much more sophisticated. I think it was when they made you pay extra for NG access? Whatever the reason, it was a bad decision.

From time to time I tell myself to get back with Agent, then put it off, overwhelmed by daily **** and the apprehension that I might not be able to handle the later builds.

Maybe this will give me the requisite kick in the pants.

Tx to all.

HB

Hi Higgs,

I support Thunderbird professionally. If you decide to

give it a try, if you need help, you can always ping me in

the subject line. You have helped me with so many other

things and stayed a complete gentleman when we have disagreed

on things, I'd be tickled to be able to help you back.

Aw Todd, ya made mah day! I'll keep your generous offer in mind as I attempt to move out of the universe dominated by the 800 lb Google gorilla!

HB