Old 27-03-2014, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default water fountain repair help

On 3/27/2014 2:56 PM, zuhayr-123 wrote:

hi all.
i recently broke my fiberglass water fountain and now there is a huge
circle of about 2-3" in the top tier.
i wanted to know if there are any products out there for me to fix it.
ive seen clays and puttys that will fix cracks but what i have is far
from a crack. i want to fix it asap as the birds usually come and drink
from it and not from our bird table :P

For patching holes or wide cracks, look for a fiberglass repair kit
that contains fiberglass cloth or matting. For example, this one on
Amazon:

Bondo 422 Fiberglass Resin Repair Kit

Includes easy how-to directions, fiberglass resin, liquid hardener,
plastic spreader, fiberglass cloth, mixing stick and mixing tray.
Use for household, automotive and marine repairs
Creates a strong and long lasting bond
Sandable in less than 2 hours
Waterproof

http://www.amazon.com/Bondo-422-Fibe...iberglas+patch