Old 26-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Jim Webster

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy wrote in message
Jim Webster wrote:

Michael Percy wrote in message
Jim Webster wrote:

exactly, if you had a valid point you shouldn't need to sink to

making
personal attacks. I'm glad you have finally seen the error of

your
ways.

I just hope you are not influenced by that.

so far little you have contributed to the discussion has been worth
considering never mind regarding it as influential

Do you happen to regret it now?

no, If it hadn't been for this discussion I wouldn't have realised how
limited your contribution is.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Mike
--
On the eight day God installed Microsoft. On the ninth day he cursed

it.
That is how that goddamned operative system was created.