Old 28-03-2014, 07:33 PM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire

hello everyone.
thank you all for our relies and all your suggestions. i apologize or the lack of pictures. i just not got round to doing it, its dark by the time im home and i just don't have the time in the morning.

in think that the fiberglass sheet thing should do it. as i previously mentioned, its not just a crack, it a big ugly 3"-4"ish hole. so i need something that will fill a bigger gap than a small crack.
i put pebbles and stones in my fountain anyway so i wont mind if it looks abut rough and ugly. my only concern is, will that fiberglass and epoxy stuff be safe for the birds and the bees and the cats that come in our garden ?

thanks in advance.
kind regards