Old 28-03-2014, 11:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default water fountain repair help

On 3/28/2014 3:33 PM, zuhayr-123 wrote:

hello everyone.
thank you all for our relies and all your suggestions. i apologize or
the lack of pictures. i just not got round to doing it, its dark by the
time im home and i just don't have the time in the morning.

in think that the fiberglass sheet thing should do it. as i previously
mentioned, its not just a crack, it a big ugly 3"-4"ish hole. so i need
something that will fill a bigger gap than a small crack.
i put pebbles and stones in my fountain anyway so i wont mind if it
looks abut rough and ugly. my only concern is, will that fiberglass and
epoxy stuff be safe for the birds and the bees and the cats that come in
our garden ?

thanks in advance.
kind regards

Cured resin will be safe. It is safe enough for food contact for human
consumption.