Old 29-03-2014, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Why don't people ask beforehand?

On 29/03/2014 11:16, mogga wrote:
Because they maybe don't know who to ask for advice.

Some people just do what they want regardless of good advice.

Or bad advice, or conflicting advice.
Or try too remember what the book said about cutting back by 2/3rds, or
was it to 3 buds?
Not forgetting to cut out everything in the middle to let light in and
cut out the old and leave in the new, well I'm sure it was for some sort
of fruit, and apple and pear are fruit so it should be OK.
Oh to hell with them, I'll pull them up and but from Tesco.