Old 04-04-2014, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default Proposed Allotment legislation. - moving OT

On 04/04/2014 12:03, News wrote:
But that was my two penn'orth

If I'd spent more, I might have avoided the keyboard trouble that seems
to have afflicted para 5.

Also, the mention of '...extra cost of UK borrowing...' was meant to
refer specifically to UK Government borrowing.

A propos nothing much: the thing that has always puzzled me is who the
deuce trousered all the money that produced the bad debts that resulted
in the crises. It was an awful lot of LSD and it can't have just
disappeared. Some people and companies must have made an awful lot of
loot out of a lot of people's suffering.

--
regards andy