Old 05-04-2014, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default I'm new here, I may be asking for help from time to time

On 2014-04-05 10:36:44 +0000, unicron85 said:

Hi everyone Mey self and my partenr have just moved into a new property
and now have our very own garden I would like some help or tips or
whatever you can provide me with, I have a few problems here the garden
gets quite wet, when i say wet i mean it has sort of a mini flood when
it rains so to me it seems i need something in the garden that drinks a
lot. (any recommendations?)

also Im ripping out everything to start freshthe bushes in this garden
are horrible, we already have a basic idea of what we want to do tio the
garden ill post pics of the garden soon.

so yeah thanks for takiung the time to read this.

Don't do ANYTHING drastic for a year in terms of ripping out plants or
even hacking them about. Wait until you see what you've got because you
never know if there are some treasures waiting to spring to life. And
to start with, go over the lawn with a fork and just plunge the fork in
and out about 18" apart. It may just be that it needs the soil
aerating. Do you neighbours have that problem. Whereabouts is the new
home? And lastly, you can't send photos to uk.rec.gardening but you can
put them on one of the free photo sites and provide a link to them.
Gardenbanter is a forum which takes posts from many newsgroups and uses
them without our permission! But in itself, it won't answer questions -
it's a commercial advertising tool.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com